We’re hiring experienced iOS developers! You’re passionate about mobile and just about everything Apple related (read: you’re a bit of a fanboy/girl)? You’re proud of your awesome coding skills? You think it’s time to put those skills to work?
Just email us or drop by and introduce yourself. We’d love to hear from you!
You have solid experience in …
- developing iOS applications (and maybe have some private or open source projects to brag about)
- frontend/mobile architecture principles focused on iOS
- Objective C, Swift, different iOS SDKs, object oriented design & design patterns
- unit testing, test driven development
- automated development process
- agile methodologies
- Apple provisioning system and release process
You know about …
- functional programming (optional but would be awesome)
- reactive programming (optional but would be awesome, we love Reactive Cocoa)
You are …
- passionate about the newest evolutions & media
- a team player
- open for new ideas, techniques & technologies
- optional but nice to have: maintaining an app that’s currently available in the App Store.
You will …
- be part of a young and eager team
- learn from the best! Our mobile experts will guide you all the way.
- develop mobile apps for well-known clients
- grow and learn through teamwork, courses, international events and ultimately become a code guru/ninja/pirate (pick one or more)
- build a career within one of the biggest Belgian IT companies (we’re part of the Cronos group)
- enjoy our employee benefits>